- Easily identify and categorize documents to be submitted under a CPM defined document type.
- Automatically upload and link a document to applicable CPM dimensions and components in one step, saving valuable time spent on associating the document to the relevant dimensions and sub components.
- Save time spent on copying, filing and editing of documents by storing one copy centrally.
- Easily monitor CPM status and keep compliance up-to-date.
- Minimize time spent in communicating and collaborating with schools on creating and updating documents.
- Real time access to CPM documents by authorized users.
- Ability to centrally manage the CPM process.
- Develop an ongoing process for monitoring compliance with CPM requirements.
- Ability for CPM auditors to review CPM status and documents online.
The software helps you identify, organize, store and manage documents to meet CPM requirements